Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yes, Jesus Loves Me!

This morning I am thinking about the limitless resources and methods my awesome God utilizes to let me feel His love and comfort. On Sunday evening, I attended a concert organized by my dear friend, Yvonne. Another dear friend, Zunia, led a song titled “My Help” as a tribute to my brother, Anthony, who recently went to be with the Lord. (That was one of his favorite songs.) As I was driving to work on Monday morning, it was cloudy, gray, and drizzly. I put in my Brooklyn Tabernacle CD because I wanted to listen to “My Help” again. As soon as the song started, a break in the clouds revealed a portion of a rainbow. The clouds framed the rainbow, such that it appeared to be angled straight up into the sky rather than curving back toward the earth. This amazingly beautiful image remained visible to me for the duration of the song, but not one second longer! Don't try to tell me that my Father is not mindful of me. I will not believe you.

Original post date:  July 26, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment